AN INVITATION AND CHALLENGE: SPEAK UP!
The AIA-SWO Board of Directors is committed to core values of equity, inclusivity and environmental responsibility. Join us as we promote these values. Our engagement and actions are essential components of our continuing work to improve our communities, the lives of our citizens and our physical environment.
We ask for your assistance by becoming involved with our professional organization. Speak Up! Raise your voice on a committee, on the Board or in the community.
Send an email to email@example.com with your suggestions for how this organization can best respond to the challenges facing us as a community. We are here to collaborate with you. We are committed to listening carefully, and to addressing your concerns.
Stan Honn, AIA-SWO President
2016 COLLEAGUE'S CHOICE WINNERS
- Eugene City Hall - Rowell Brokaw Architects
- Howard Elementary School - PIVOT Architecture
- Push | Pull House - Speranza Architecture + Urban Design
2016 PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD WINNERS
- Commercial: Coburg Medical - TBG Architects + Planners
- Interiors: Howard Elementary - Pivot Architecture
- Landscape: Courtyard Revival - Stangeland & Associates
- Public / Institutional: Serenity Lane Coburg - TBG Architects + Planners
- Multi-Family Housing: Boat House Apartments - Dustrud Architecture
- Single Family Residential: Push Pull House - Speranza Architecture + Urban Design
- Unbuilt: DEN Tiny House at Emerald Village - envelop design | architecture + interiors
- Student: Clean Air - Elizabeth Poston, Chaz Kern, Darek Rayle
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF OUR WINNERS