FOUNDATIONS SOLUTIONS FOR NEW CONSTRUCTION AND REMEDIAL REPAIR
AIA-SWO/CSI Luncheon Learn Educational Seminar
Speaker: Ken Marquardt - RamJack West
Date & Time: Tuesday, March 8, 11:55am to 1:05pm
Location: Baker Downtown Center (975 High Street, Eugene)
Telecast Location: Bend Center (80 NE Bend River Mall Drive, Bend)
Credit: 1 AIA HSW
RSVP: Please register as soon as you can. Remote attendees MUST RSVP with Eli!
Lunch: Lunch Provided. Suggested $5 donation.
To Register: Contact Eli Nafziger, Assoc. AIA: email@example.com or (541)689-3548
Course Objectives Include:
- Gain an understanding of deep foundations for both new construction and remedial repair.
- Learn about a variety of deep foundation techniques including helical piles, push piles, H-piles, and grouted micro-piles.
- Learn about using helical piles and grouted tie-backs in retaining wall applications.
- Learn about vibratory technology applications for driving H-piles and sheet piling.
- Gain an understanding of the multitude of uses for helical piles.
After the conclusion of the presentation, a brief discussion will elaborate on how RAMJACK
products and services can help to resolve many project concerns outlined in the presentation.