When: Friday July 20, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Where: Stan Honn's Office (Honn Design & Construction, 440 Charnelton St, Eugene, OR 97401, upstairs)
- 5pm social time
- 5:30pm peer pinup (project TBA)
- 6pm-7:30pm presentation & discussion
Topic: Marketing & Your Small Firm's Image
This time we will host a special guest speaker: Celeste Edman of Lunar Logic (a Eugene-based Digital Marketing & Web Development firm). If you have ever wondered any of the following, this session might be for you:
- How can my small firm/solo practice have an identity and project an image of who we are?
- How can I leverage digital tools (my website, social media, etc.) in appropriate ways and with best bang-for-the-buck (i.e. I have no dedicated marketing staff, and very little time to spend on this!)?
- How can I get the attention of the clients I really want (i.e. get in a position where I can be more choosy about my clients)?
(These are just a few discussion-starters; we will touch on many more topics. Don't miss it!)
Beverages & snacks will be provided (contribute to the chip-in jar if you can).